Job Opening: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Location: Accra, Ghana
Start Date: March 1, 2017
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for 1) Conducting data collection and quality assessment; 2) Implementing the Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for the GSA’s sustainable initiatives including the SSI project; 3) Supporting additional GSA promotional activities as needed
- Assist in the creation and implementation of Data collection forms
- Reach out and follow up with relevant members and partners to obtain program data
- Conduct data verification and quality control exercises including data review
- Maintains properly filing and record keeping system in accordance with GSA’s standard of operations and donor requirement
Implement Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
- Oversee all aspects of the performance measurement support for the project. Ensure that all project partners have a clear understanding of the results framework including definitions.
- Develop and update the Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) and performance indicators
- Maintain and grow the database related to GSA initiatives to effectively implement regional programs.
Additional GSA activities
- Contributes to weekly, quarterly, annual GSA reports and other substantial donor reporting requirements
- Manage tools, guidelines and reference documents for M&E and other materials
- Assist in report writing including creating indicator tables and contributing to quarterly and annual reports
- Build strong working relationships with USAID staff and partners as well as GSA members
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, development, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of performance measurement for development projects
- Previous experience developing and implementing education PMPs, monitoring instruments, baseline data collection, and M&E storage systems; USAID experience required.
- Excellent report writing skills in English
- Proficient in French