The GSA is a non-profit industry association with 400 members from 31 countries including women’s groups, brands and retailers, suppliers, and NGOs.
Through public-private partnerships, the GSA promotes industry sustainability, quality practices and standards, and demand for shea in food and cosmetics.
Featured This Week
- Over 25 shea stakeholders gathered in Tamale for the Sustainability Working Group. Thank you to all our members for… https://t.co/TnvAfpx7Ub
- GSA held a press launch in Tamale to announce Sustainable Shea Initiative. Check out coverage from Visat 1 Ghana: https://t.co/AKq0mYY4tF
- RT @watradeinvest: #Ghana #karité @GlobalShea et @USAIDWestAfrica lancent la "GSA Sustainable Shea Initiative" https://t.co/vQOYdb6C5p
- RT @watradeinvest: @GlobalShea and @USAIDWestAfrica sign $13m agreement to promote global markets, improve sustainability in Africa. https:…
- The Sustainable Shea Initiative is a $13 million partnership with @USAIDWestAfrica. Check out @BBGAfrica's coverage: https://t.co/eo4BreDs4N
- FORM International established a shea tree nursery in #Ghana to raise 60,000 seedlings over 2 years in partnership… https://t.co/P9rn8uemgN
- 6 shea cosmetics companies attend trade + impact in Morocco to showcase their innovative shea products. Over 110 bu… https://t.co/zQPiRL20rH
- GSA surveys 3 communities in Ghana on shea quality improvement trainings. 6000 women were trained in Ghana alone! https://t.co/saaz46ZDk8
- 27 African cosmetic brands attend the ProBeauty Trade show in Johannesburg and make over 1050 contacts! https://t.co/YJ20oEJm4E
- Sustainability partner RPBHC delivers 50 tons of shea kernels to OLVEA through USAID sponsored warehouse initiative https://t.co/Scjtscfm0F
In partnership with the US Agency for International Development, the Global Shea Alliance (GSA) is launching a five-year, $3,000,000 USD matching grant fund to support the implementation ...
The Global Shea Alliance works to expand shea markets for GSA members and promote the use of shea-based cosmetics made in Africa.
The demand for cosmetics is growing in Africa, and...