The GSA is a non-profit industry association with 400 members from 31 countries including women’s groups, brands and retailers, suppliers, and NGOs.
Through public-private partnerships, the GSA promotes industry sustainability, quality practices and standards, and demand for shea in food and cosmetics.
Featured This Week
- Thank you to our participants and AKB for working to develop a Benin shea national strategy as part of our Sustaina… https://t.co/OHLg9o2kTW
- The GSA is now seeking speakers to present at our Shea 2017 conference “Seeds of Change” Click here for more:… https://t.co/fnlJTkxqOs
- Registration is now open for Shea 2017: Seeds of Change, join us in Cotonou, Benin on March 13-14th… https://t.co/qvAoFyEciF
- Over 25 shea stakeholders gathered in Tamale for the Sustainability Working Group. Thank you to all our members for… https://t.co/TnvAfpx7Ub
- GSA held a press launch in Tamale to announce Sustainable Shea Initiative. Check out coverage from Visat 1 Ghana: https://t.co/AKq0mYY4tF
- RT @watradeinvest: #Ghana #karité @GlobalShea et @USAIDWestAfrica lancent la "GSA Sustainable Shea Initiative" https://t.co/vQOYdb6C5p
- RT @watradeinvest: @GlobalShea and @USAIDWestAfrica sign $13m agreement to promote global markets, improve sustainability in Africa. https:…
- The Sustainable Shea Initiative is a $13 million partnership with @USAIDWestAfrica. Check out @BBGAfrica's coverage: https://t.co/eo4BreDs4N
- FORM International established a shea tree nursery in #Ghana to raise 60,000 seedlings over 2 years in partnership… https://t.co/P9rn8uemgN
- 6 shea cosmetics companies attend trade + impact in Morocco to showcase their innovative shea products. Over 110 bu… https://t.co/zQPiRL20rH
In partnership with the US Agency for International Development, the Global Shea Alliance (GSA) is launching a five-year, $3,000,000 USD matching grant fund to support the implementation ...
The Global Shea Alliance is pleased to announce the 10th annual international shea conference, “Shea 2017: Seeds of Change,” to be held in Cotonou, Benin on March 13 and 14, 2...